Carterton prides itself on being a friendly little town that offers a wide range of local attractions and the Matador Motel is just part of that experience. Your hosts are Cath & Steve Hurley.
The Matador Motel is situated in the centre of Carterton on High Street and close to pretty much everything.
Some of those attractions and locations include:
- Carterton Events Centre, Railway Station or numerous pubs and restaurants are an easy 3-7 minute walk.
- Paua Shell Factory is a 10 minute walk.
- Clareville Hockey Centre is a 3 minute drive.
- Greytown and Gladstone are a 7 minute drive.
- Masterton is a 12 minute drive.
- Mt Holdsworth is a 15 minute drive into the Tararua Ranges.
- Martinborough Fair or Toast Martinborough are a 20 minute drive.
- Mt Bruce Wildlife Centre is a 35 minute drive.
- Castlepoint, Riversdale, Lake Ferry and Palliser Bay are amongst the many other notable places to visit.