Just up the road at 54 Kent Street
Open 8:30 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday
9 am to 5 pm Weekends & Public Holidays
+64 (6) 379 4247
- The Pinnacles some of the most amazing rock formations you will ever see!
- Beaches The gently sloping beach at Riversdale is four kilometres long. It’s a great place for surfing and swimming.
- Seal Colony Seals, stunning walks, and the spiffiest lighthouse in the country – you’ll find them all at Cape Palliser
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Tararua Bush Walks from a short lakeside stroll to a multi-day tramp along the coast or in the bush-clad Tararua Ranges
- National Wildlife Centre at Mount Bruce an unfenced sanctuary for native wildlife
- Golf Course set against the foothills of the stunning Tararua Ranges offering an enjoyable yet stimulating golfing experience
- Antique and Craft Shops
- Adventure and Recreational Sports
- Clareville Sports Complex Home to the Annual Wairarapa A&P Show and other sport and activities such as Wairarapa Hockey, Equestrian – Horse Events.